We are currently seeking a Catering Assistant in the heart of Cirencester.
My client is looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and meticulous individual to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a background in the catering industry, or have worked in a small kitchen in a café or similar.
Your duties will include but will not be limited too;
- Preparation and serving of meals/ refreshments according to requirements of the client and paying particular care to any dietary requirements whilst on site
- Washing up all of the kitchen utensils to the highest standards
- Follow instructions on safe food storage, temperature checks, date checking on all food items
- Be aware of the standards of food hygiene, personal hygiene and all health and safety procedures
- Undertake any other duties as requested from time to time by the Company Owner
This role will be working Monday - Friday and is perfect for anyone looking for school hours as you will be required to work 9:45-14:30. If this sounds perfect for you then please apply or give me a call on 01285 640734!